Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV, 'Hitting the U.S. market at the end of 2011' Reviews

2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV



2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEVis a breakthrough that was created by Mitsubishi to re-raise them after the sale of some products such as the Mitsubishi Galant, Eclipse, EVO even decreased. is a City-car innovation that delivers more space, with the latest technology will, and very modern design. I-MiEV given five-door design is thin, tall and unique. I-MiEV has a specification of 11.2 inches longer, 4.3 inches Wider, and 0.2 inches Taller than the JDM version. The design is very unique face, a lamp with an elliptical style, while the fog lights are in the bottom corner. while the wheelbase is very influential on the design of interior room, with seats enough for 4 adults and the rest is quite broad in Baggage and children.


2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV





2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEVhas derived strength from 330-volt, 16-kWh battery pack under rear cargo capable of delivering 63 horsepower and 133 pound-feet of torque. I-MiEV has three drive models: D, Eco, and B. D mode option will give you abilities such as gasoline cars, Eco mode option will reduce horsepower and increase the regenerative brake capability, while the mode B will offer the maximum amount of horsepower and regenerative braking. 

2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV

One-time Charging at U.S. Spec 2012 Mitsubishi i-MiEV is able to provide a car mileage to 100 miles. Nissan leaf and the Chevrolet Volt will be a formidable rival for this model-Electricity. Mitsubishi plans to launch 2012 Mitsubishi U.S Spec I-MiEV in late 2011 at a price less than $ 30,000.

No comments:

Post a Comment